What type of visa / work permit do I need for working in the U.S. / in Germany?

Please have a look at our  Visa, Immigration & Green Card FAQ.

The Germany-USA Career Center is not authorized to provide legal advice of any kind. We suggest contacting a specialized immigration attorney.

In the U.S., we recommend our FAQ's author, Orlando, Florida-based immigration lawyer Suzanne Brummett ( www.americavisalaw.com, phone +1 (949) 705-6575, who is a recognized expert in this field.

Our Career Adviser service experts will be happy to recommend immigration lawyers who can help you in a particular state or country.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us